Wednesday 1 April 2015

Food Diaries

Its been a hot minute since I posted here, so I decided to post some pictures of what I have been eating to clean the backlog.  Lol!!
If you need recipes for any of the dishes, leave a comment or drop me a mail.

This year has been quite interesting, with so many events I hardly have time for myself but I miss blogging so I will try and update the blog as and when I can.

Pan Fried Akara

Chef Oni Special Seafood Pepper soup

Suya

Atlantic Salmon Fillets


BBQ Chicken wings and Stir Fry Rice Noodles

Steak and Pomegranate Salad

Steak Fillet, Egg, Chips and Salad

Butternut squash soup

White Sweet Potato, Lemon and Herb Chicken with Vegetables Stir Fry

Take 2

Grilled Seabass, Squid Ink Linguine and Salad


Crab Efo Riro

Pounded yam (real yam) and Efo Riro

Peri Peri Chicken Wings

Spicy Red Wine Spaghetti




Lamb Shank a l' orange

BBQ Pork Ribs, Crinkle Cut Chips and Coleslaw
Mango, Avocado and Prawns Salad

Spring Rolls with soy sauce

Pork and Prawns Spring Rolls

What have you all been eating or what are you looking to cook but need recipe for?

Till next time.....

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home