Thursday 13 November 2014

Oven Baked Tilapia Fish

I feel like it's fish season for me right now. I just can’t get enough of it. Maybe my body is getting prepared for the amount of meat I will be feeding it during Christmas.
I will be posting different version of this fish once in a while as I have so many recipe for it. This is a mid week recipe where there is little to no time to prepare dinner but still taste amazing.
I have used the Tangerine Orange bell peppers as this is the sweetest out of all the bell peppers and has a great amount of Vitamin A and C.

I deleted the first few pictures by mistake (Arrrgghhh!!!) so accept my apologies. I am sure the instructions are pretty straightforward but if you need anymore clarification let me know. 

Ingredients
Tilapia Fish
Tangerine Orange Bell Peppers
Onions
2 scotch bonnet
Maggi
Vegetable Oil
Lemon Juice
Clean and rinse the fish including the head, fin, tail and scales. If the head scares you or puts you off, cut it off.
Put the clean fish in a bowl to let the water drain off.
Slice the peppers and onions.
Line the oven tray with foil, place the fish in and marinate it with oil.
Rub the Maggi on each fish both inside and outside then stuff the fish with the sliced peppers and onions.



Spread the left over peppers and onions over the fish, add the lemon juice and cover it with foil.

Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
Remove the foil and change the settings to grill on medium heat and grill for 5 minutes.
The fish is so moist you don’t need any sauce however if you have sides like fried yam and plantain you might want to make a sauce with it.






Enjoy
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home