Thursday 9 October 2014

Spicy BBQ Wings

Spicy BBQ Wings 

The fact I can put a wing in my mouth at once makes wings Awesome! So I made Mac and Cheese the other day and normally I would eat it with just peas but that evening I was specially hungry so I added wings. You know when your hungry and you feel you can eat everything errmm that was me. I only had one wing lol!!

Ingredients 

Chicken WingsHP BBQ Sauce2 tbsp of Paprika3 tbsp of powdered chilliPinch of tyme3 tbsp of Soy SauceCooking oil


Wash and clean the wings 




Add cooking oil
Add all seasoning listed above and mix until all the wings are covered. 



Put it in the oven tray cover with foil and cook for 20 minutes.

Remove the covering foil, turn each wings around and add the remaining sauce.
Cook for 15 more mins. 



MAC n Cheese and Spicy BBQ Wings

Enjoy

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home