Tuesday 29 July 2014

CATCH UP


Hey lovelies. I know I’ve not blogged in a while but July has been an extremely busy month. You are all probably wondering what have I been up too? Well, I have been busy eating. Yes, you read it right, eating. I need timeout to eat sometimes. Lol! Ok and a bit of going up and down here and there. Anyways, I have decided to do a catch up series on some of the food I have had in the past few days.


Dim Sum in Mango Tree by Harrods was absolutely delicious.


Prawn dumplings with truffle oil
Prawn spring rolls

Steamed Pork
This was in Opus One by Radisson Blu in Manchester. 
Crab Salad with Mango creme fraiche, broccoli mouse and endive
The crab was a bit too strong for me so I did not have much of this.
Dup Pork, pistachio crust fillet, slow roast belly with pea gnocchi and red wine apple puree
I asked for the pork to be well done so I thought it might be dry but somehow it was still moist inside.  

Currently in-love with M&S infused ice most especially the Moroccan mint and white tea. You can pick them up for £1.10 per 330ml. Other flavours are Raspberry & Rooibos and peach, camomile and green tea.
Addiction!!
Final stop: Lebanese restaurant Kenza in Liverpool Street.




 The potatoes, chicken and salad were beautiful


Shish Taouk - Marinated chicken with rice and Lebanese Salad

Kafta Lahme - Lamb Shoulder with cous cows (Lamb needed extra seasoning and sauce)
Mint Tea (This was very sweet)


Turkish sweets 

I also loved the fact that they had a belly dancer.


I have had a fabulous few days eating. What have you been eating? 
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home